A cup of tea that may be perfect for one may taste horrendous for the other!
Some like it with milk some without, some like it with a pinch of sugar some fully loaded, some like it boiled while others may like simple tea bag tea. Some may like to add condiments like cardamom, cinnamon, herbs and few even black pepper! Oh, the variations can be numerous and end less!
Wondering why am I talking about Tea recipes all of a sudden!
Don’t worry, I remain motivated to share my feelings about life balance and positivity through these blogs and not changing directions :). I would to take this opportunity to thank my readers for sharing appreciation and comments.
One of the feedback that I have constantly received is to share some ways to remain positive. A mantra that can be helpful; and that is the reason why I took up this example of different preferences of Tea and individual choices.
My friend, to begin with let me tell you that there is no perfect recipe for being positive and being motivated in life. It solely depends on You. Yes you & only you!
If it was so straight forward our teachers would have taught us this mantra in school itself and for everybody life would have been so easy but I am afraid that is not the case 😦
Being positive is more about your own conviction, your inner calling! Hope you agree!
I can only help you with the preparation part of it with the below sharing:
- FIND YOUR POSITIVE CONNECT: We are so lucky to have access to internet! There is so much content available online in the form of Videos, stories, write-ups, etc. that we can never be done! Explore your choices both online and offline. I am sure, soon you will be able to find a session, a trainer, a writer, a holy scripture, a preacher, a guide, a management guru or someone else whose talks will bring that conviction and motivation in you. This is the most difficult part and once this is done, you are all set. Once you find your Teacher, your guide then the rest is history, believe me! For some this exploration is quick and for some, it may take longer but be positive and if you are seeking it with a true intention, it won’t be far!
- EMBRACE IT WITH YOUR HEART AND SOUL: Now that you have a teacher, be attentive, learn from every lesson taught. Get hooked on to it. Be alert, create your points while you watch, listen or read and be conscious to Embrace those little tips into your daily life;
- ME TIME: Now you have to bring in these tricks and tips into practical execution, so some moments of Introspection during the day, preferably first thing in the morning or last thing in the night is essential to begin this journey; Ask yourself what went right and what did not go the way you would have ideally liked it! Be your best critic! Tip – Reading your notes from the lessons learnt so far before starting your introspection will be very helpful!
- LOG IT: Reflect on your thoughts after introspection – create a journal to log in your feelings; Tip – Write in points and write the right and not so right ones with different colors. That will help for a quicker review 🙂
- CHECK IT: Regularly Review your journal to see the changes and hopefully, you will see that this little exercise is helpful; Gradually, the not so right color will start becoming lesser and lesser! When you are self conscious of your actions then improvements are ought to happen! Please don’t be too harsh on yourself and don’t expect instant results. You did not learn the entire vocabulary in one day, it took you years right and even now, we are not perfect, so just keep trying and you will do good for yourself, I am sure 🙂
If you thought, I will have some easy trick to share, I am afraid but there is no easy way out of this my friend. To each his own!
Its your life and every effort to make it positive and happy is worth it! Isn’t it!
I encourage you to give this a try and see the outcome. I am no management guru but I am positive and confident that these little efforts of introspection and reflection will bring in pleasant changes in the way you are dealing with the life’s challenges!
I would love to hear your story, when do you plan to start or if you already have another mechanism in place from which all of us can benefit! Kindly share in the comments section below.