Are you feeling that you are suffering….. more mentally than physically, then, this one is just for you 🙂
To relate better, let me first express what we all feel when we are in those difficult phases of our life. We somehow feel a lot of negativity and most of the times we also entertain and welcome self-pity with a red carpet….. We feel that we are the only one’s suffering the most. Moreover, everyone including the Almighty has been very harsh and unkind on us and there is nothing you can see ahead! Can you visualize yourself in these shoes in some phase lately?
If not, then Congratulations my friend, you are a “Happy Struggler“, a great positive soul and I request you to spread your learnings that have helped you reach this far 🙂
Now for the “Depressed Kings”, which I presume most of us are, please read on!
Always remember: “Your life is someone’s dream”
I had read this quote somewhere and it always gets me thinking!
Please keep reminding yourself about this one fact that someone somewhere is praying and struggling to reach where you are right now! Just believing this should be enough to remain positive, happy and grateful to Almighty for the rest of our lives.
I have tried to follow a few ground rules to enhance positivity and trust me I have felt better. Thus, sharing these with all of you with a hope that someone somewhere will get benefit from this. If you do, would love to hear from you in the comments section below.
Reiterating, “To each his own” (of course her own as well ;)), but this could be a good start point if you wish to bring in some positive changes. Here you go….
- Remember, our feelings and emotions are nothing but a frame of our mind and it is 100% under our control to think what we think. So, right from this moment, stop doing self-pity. You are not alone! No one is 😉
- If you think you are suffering more than anyone else, please walk up to the nearest hospital emergency, I promise, you will have numerous reasons to be grateful to the Almighty. (Spending 5 minutes or less may be enough).
- Especially during these phases, try to write in a notebook about all the things that you are grateful for and start with the basics – I mean a Thank you for each eye separately, a hand, a finger, a nail…… trust me, your Thank you list will be never-ending and my friend, every Thank you that you will write is worth a mention. Please recall the last episode of your nail that got cut wrongly, how much trouble and pain it had caused you before it finally healed?
- There is always someone around you, who is suffering more than you. If you want to feel better, try and help them and while helping, forget about your own problems. Trust me, your problem will be taken care…….don’t know how but this happens. Atleast you will get your mind off your own issues and may be doing that helps you think better and in the bargain, someone is getting help in solving their problem. Imagine, if everyone starts doing this, there will always be help for everyone around… what a splendid life it will be, isn’t it 🙂
- Very importantly, please remember that you have had good times way beyond the bad times in your life and it is just a phase that has come. Also, this phase is a part of God’s Masterplan, so have faith, it will turn out to be for your own good 🙂 You may not realize it now but soon, you will!
We have so many things in our life that millions are dreaming of but what do we do? We only try to keep our life’s focus on our problems and sulk and do self pity. Do you agree?
You need to decide what you wish to be – a “Happy Struggler” or a “Depressed King“
Come on, cheer up my friend and don’t let little issues bog you down. Think positive, spread happiness by doing small gestures to help others. It will help you and will help everyone around you to create something which is contagious……yeah, SMILES 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 Capture those smiles in your heart and This too shall pass soon! Very soon!
To conclude: Nothing is forever and thus, learn to focus on the good, the blessings that you have, to keep your mindframe positive. Always remember that you are not the only one suffering as everyone gets their share of ups and downs and you will always have enough reasons to be grateful! So, please don’t sulk and be sad as that will only increase your agony but being happy and helpful, may get you your answers quicker than you expected. Believe me, best bargain deal for lifetime 🙂